Selamat datang kembali!, untuk yang belum melihat soal olimpiade akuntansi Bagian 1, Bisa Di KLIK DISINI YA!
Soal Olimpiade Akuntansi Bagian 2 Berisi soal-soal dari Mata kuliah yang berkaitan dengan akuntansi disertai dengan jawaban pada link di bawah. Selamat Mengerjakan Soal Olimpiade Akuntansi #2
Poin-Poin Keseluruhan Materi (bisa diklik)
- Soal 1 s.d. 5
- Soal 6 s.d. 10
- Soal 11 s.d. 15 Olimpiade Akuntansi #2
- Soal 1313. Techtronics, a technology company that uses 1GAAP for its financial reporting, has been found to have polluted the property surrounding its plant. The property is leased for 12 years and Techtronics has agreed that when the lease expires, the pollution will be remediated before transfer back to its owner. The lease has a renewal option for another 8 years. If this option is exercised, the cleanup will be done at the end of the renewal period. There is a 70% chance that the lease will not be renewed and the cleanup will cost $120,000. There is 30% chance that the lease will be renewed and the cleanup costs will be $250,000 at the end of the 20 years. If you assume that these estimates are derived from best estimates of likely outcomes and the risk-free rate is 5%, the expected present value of the cleanup provision is:
- soal 15
- Jawaban Soal Olimpiade Akuntansi #2
Soal 1 s.d. 5
1. The International Accounting Standards Board’s (IASB) conceptual framework includes materiality constraint. Which of the following is true regarding this constraint?
a. The IASB’s rule for materiality is any item under 5% of net income is considered immaterial.
b. Materiality factors into both internal and external accounting decisions.
c. An item is immaterial if 1ts inclusion or omission would influence or change the judgment of a reasonable person.
d. All of the choices are correct.
2. The International Accounting Standards Board’s (IASB) conceptual framework
a. Includes the concept of prudence or conservatism which means when in doubt, choose the solution that will be least likely to overstate assets or income and/or understate liabilities or expenses.
b. Excludes the concept of prudence or conservatism because it is inconsistent with neutrality, which encompasses freedom from bias.
c. Includes the concept of prudence or conservatism which means when in doubt, choose the solution that will be least likely to understate assets or income and/or overstate liabilities or expenses.
d. Includes the concept of prudence or conservatism as a desirable, but not required, quality of financial reporting information.
3. Two support departments provide support for IAF’s operating units: maintenance and power. Maintenance costs are allocated on the basis of machine hours. Power costs are allocated on the basis of kilowatt hours. Budgeted data for the coming quarter follow:
The predetermined overhead rate for cutting is computed on the basis of machine hours, direct labor hours are used for sewing.
Recently, the U.S force has requested a bid on a three year contract that would suppy fatigues to solders at a nearby fort. Fatigues are uniforms consisting of a long sleveed shirt and pants. The prime cost for a batch of 100 sets of fatigues total $817.5. It takes two machine hours to produce a batch in the cutting department and 50 direct labor hours to sew the 100 uniforms in the sewing departments. IAF Uniform Company policy is to bid full manufacturing cost plus 25 percent. OH rate for sewing department — cutting department is …
4. PT IAF adalah perusahaan yang memproduksi furniture. Berikut ini adalah data tahun 2005
|Direct Material 1 jan 2005||Rp 8.000.000|
|Direct Material 31 des 2005||10.000.000|
|Work-in-Process 1 jan 2005||2.000.000|
|Work-in-Process 31 des 2005||2.800.000|
|Finished Goods 1 jan 2005||20.000.000|
|Finished Goods 31 des 2005||30.000.000|
|Purchased direct material||92.000.000|
|Biaya material handling||14.000.000|
|Biaya leasing pabrik||10.800.000|
|Property tax-peralatan pabrik||800.000|
|Asuransi peralatan pabrik||600.000|
|Biaya promosi barang||12.000.000|
|Biaya customer service||20.000.000|
Dari keterangan-keterangan di atas, maka Cost of goods sold PT IAF adalah ….
a. Rp 180.000.000
b. Rp 182.000.000
c. Rp 212.000.000
d. Rp 192.000.000
Untuk Soal 5 – 6
IAF Corp is a manufacturing company, which produces three kinds of leather related product, which are bags, purse, and wallet. Right now, the company has difficulties in determining the profitability of each of the product, and therefore is considering to implement Activity Based Costing system. After several interview and research, the company determine seven activities which are: Scheduling Production Run, Purchasing Materials, Moving Materials, Set-up the machine, Making Product, Inspecting Product, Packaging Product
Direct cost to produce one unit of each of the product are :
|Direct Material||Rp 8,000 per bags||Rp 7,000 per purse||Rp 9,000 per wallet|
|Direct Labor||Rp 1,000 per bags||Rp 1,500 per purse||Rp 1,200 per wallet|
The company already performed the first stage of Activity Based Costing, which was allocating the indirect costs to each of the activities, Now the company is trying to do the second stage alloacation. Results of the first stage allocarion were stated below:
|Scheduling Production Run||Rp 37,482,500|
|Purchasing Materials||Rp 24,120,000|
|Moving Materials||Rp 71,981,250|
|Set-up the machine||Rp 39,878,750|
|Making Product||Rp 580.530,000|
|Inspecting Product||Rp 92,187,500|
|Packaging Product||Rp 41,820,000|
The activity drivers (cost drivers) to allocate each of the activities to products are listed below.
(You have to match the activity drivers listed – one driver for one activity only)
|Number of Run Scheduled||500 run||750 run||750 run|
|Packaging Hour per unit||0.05 hours per unit||0.03 hours per unit||0.02 hours per unit|
|Number of moves perrun||3 moves per run||4 moves per run||5 moves per run|
|Inspection Hours per run||2 hours per run||3 hours per run||4 hours per run|
|Number of Purchase order||300 purchase order||400 purchase order||500 purchase order|
|Machine hour per unit||0.1 per unit||0.12 per unit||0.15 per unit|
|Set up hours per run||0.25 hours per run||0.35 hours per run||0.5 hours per run|
Other Informations given by the company were:
|Unit Produced||60,000 unit||30,000 unit||10,000 unit|
|Price Per Unit||Rp 16,500||Rp 25,000||Rp 28,000|
5 What is the allocated OH cost for Bags?
Soal 6 s.d. 10
6 What is the gross profit percentage for each product?
7. SPA Company processes direct materials up to the splitoff point where two products, A and B, are obtained. The following information was collected for the month of July:
Direct materials processed: 2,500 liters (with 20% shrinkage)
Production: A 1,500 liters B 500 liters
Sales: A $15.00 per liter B $10.00 per liter
The cost of purchasing 2,500 liters of direct materials and processing it up to the splitoff point to yield a total of 2,000 liters of good products was $4,500. There were no inventory balances of A and B.Product A may be processed further to yield 1,375 liters of Product Z5 for an additional processing cost of $150. Product Z5 is sold for $25.00 per liter. There was no beginning inventory and ending inventory was 125 liters.
Product B may be processed further to yield 375 liters of Product W3 for an additional processing cost of $275. Product W3 is sold for $30.00 per liter. There was no beginning inventory and ending inventory was 25 liters. What is Product Z5’s estimated net realizable value at the splitoff point?
8 Pertimbangkan pernyataan berikut mengenai absorption costing dan variable costing:
I. Variable costing konsisten dengan pelaporan kontribusi dan analisa cost- volume-profit
II. Absorption-costing harus digunakan untuk pelaporan keuangan eksternal
III. Sejumlah perusahaan menggunakan baik absorption costing maupun variable costing sekaligus.
Manakah di antara pernyataan di atas yang benar?
d. I dan II
e. I, I, dan Ill
9 JAF Company manufactures convinience foods, including potato chips and corn chips. Production of corn chips occurs in four departments, cleaning, mixing, cooking, and drying and packaging. Consider the drying and packaging department, where the direct materials (packaging) are added at the end of the process. Conversion costs are added evenly during the process. The company uses FIFO method for process costing and there is no spoilage incurred during the production process.
The Accounting records of Amazone plant provide the following information for corn chips
in its Drying and Packaging Department during a weekly period (week 37):
Beginning WIP Inventory (80% Complete) 1.250 cases
Transferred in during 375.000 cases
Ending WIP Inventoru (40% Complete) 1.000 cases
Cost added during week 37:
Transferred-in costs Rp. 94.000.000,-
Direct Materials Rp. 25.200.000,-
Conversion Costs Rp. 38.400.000,-
Cost of Beginning WIP Inventory week 37:
Transferred-in Costs Rp. 28.920.000,-
Conversion Costs Rp. 9.060.000,-
How much the cost of the week 37 work in process inventory?
a. Rp 194.580.000
b. Rp 195.580.000
c. Rp 196.580.000
d. Rp 197.580.000
10 When an asset acguired through government grants is recorded using the capital approach
a. Assets and eguity increase by their fair value of asset
b. Asset and liabilities increase by the fair value of the asset
c. Asset and eguity increase by the cost of the asset
d. Asset and liabilities increase by the cost of the asset
Soal 11 s.d. 15 Olimpiade Akuntansi #2
11. IAF, Inc. hired a new controller in late 2011. The controller has not prepared financial statements using IFRS before and needs your assistance. In compiling a complete set of financial statements under IFRS, which of the following components must be included?
a. A statement of financial position at the end of the period.
b. Notes, including a summary of significant accounting policies.
c. A statement of comprehensive income for the period.
d. All of the choices are correct
12. Which of following is not a similarity in the accounting treatment for depreciation and cost depletion?
a. The estimated life is based on economic or productive life.
b. Assets subject to either are reported in the same classification on the statement of financial position.
c. The rates may be changed upon revision of the estimated productive life used in the original rate computations.
d. Both depreciation and depletion are based on time.
13. Techtronics, a technology company that uses 1GAAP for its financial reporting, has been found to have polluted the property surrounding its plant. The property is leased for 12 years and Techtronics has agreed that when the lease expires, the pollution will be remediated before transfer back to its owner. The lease has a renewal option for another 8 years. If this option is exercised, the cleanup will be done at the end of the renewal period. There is a 70% chance that the lease will not be renewed and the cleanup will cost $120,000. There is 30% chance that the lease will be renewed and the cleanup costs will be $250,000 at the end of the 20 years. If you assume that these estimates are derived from best estimates of likely outcomes and the risk-free rate is 5%, the expected present value of the cleanup provision is:
14. On December 31, 2011, SPA Corporation has elected to use the fair value option for one of its notes receivable. The note was accepted in late September, 2011 from a customer who was unable to pay its accounts receivable. The transaction with the customer had been delivery of accounting services valued at €25,000. The customer made a partial payment, resulting in a carrying value for the note of €22,000. At year-end, SPA Corporation estimates the fair value of the note to be €17,500. Which of the following is incorrect regarding this note?
a. Hunter will report the note on its statement of financial position at €17,500.
b. Hunter will report an unrealized loss of €7,500 in its income statement for the year ended December 31, 2011.
c. Hunter will be required to use the fair value option for this note for the duration of its existence.
d. In 2012, Hunter will calculate the unrealized holding gain or loss as the net change in the fair value of the receivable from 2011 to 2012, exclusive of interest revenue recognized but not recorded.
15 IAF Co. was formed on January 2, 2010, to sell a single product. Over a two-year period, IAF’s acquisition costs have increased steadily. Physical quantities held in inventory were equal to three months’ sales at december 31, 2010, and zero at December 31, 2011. Assuming the periodic inventory system, the inventory cost method which reports the highest amount of each of the following is
December 31, 2010
|Cost of Sales 2011|